Collection pics (1 Viewer)

Ranger

Private 2
Hi, does anyone has pics to post to the forum of his/her collection?? I would find it great to see some pictures of other collector items.. :)

I have seen those and also other pics from collectors on other forums:) What I really meant was pics from a collection like Alex send one, in a picture he added in the "show your face" tread..:) More full collections.. I'm waiting for my cabinets to arrive to display my collection.. I will post some pictures of my own collection when it is finally ready, but I warn you guys that it may take a while.. :eek:

That is just temporary. I'm building a twelve foot long built in cabinet for my collection. Its going to take a while but once I'm closer I will ask you guys for some tips, do's and don'ts.

Well the cabinet you are currently using looks Sharp!

Njja

Alex,

Can you tell us the maker of your cabinet, with cabinet information. I'd like to get one like that although maybe a wee bit smaller.

Well its almost 7ft tall, 40 in width, and 14 in deep with 9 shelves. The cabinet is maxed out. It looks like the figures are at a rock concert. Thats why i'm building an addition to the house to make it an office/collection room. I will be putting up drywall soon. Oh yeah, I don't know the maker but I bought it at a store called Fingers. It was mark down from $900 to $240 because the mirror was cracked at the bottom and missing a couple of shelves. I then later cut the bottom mirror by 6 in with a glass cutter (scary) and bought some extra shelves for $200.

Last edited:
Guys, Gideon at Classic Toys is giving away incredible seven foot high four feet wide two plus feet deep cabinets, mirror backed, all glass (including shelves) and lighted from his store Classic Toys, now that he is converting to a pure internet space. Get in there are grab them if you can, they are about as good a method of display as possible. You just need to arrange to transport them.

Louis does Gideon know about this or are these just after hour pick-ups only???:p Sounds to good to be true.Wish I was closer.

Looking for a litle five finger discount, eh? These are for pickup by day, you don't need to have a midnight shopping spree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back