Collectors Showcase & K&C (1 Viewer)

GulfportEagle77

Private 2
So far I've stuck exclusive with K&C figures, now i'm starting to think about branching out a bit.

Does anyone here combine K&C with Collector's Showcase, specifically the ACW range? If so, do the figures look good side by side?

John G

I can only tell you about WWII stuff.....King and Country's figures are a bit more colorful.......where as Collectors Showcase are more muted. But that may not be true with the ACW stuff....Alex

Have a look at UKReb's civil war diaries as I will think you will find you answer there. Bob uses a whole host of manufacturers including K&C, Britains, CS to name a few.

I collect both K&C and CS Napoleonics. The CS is a bit smaller than the K&C, but it works...I just pretend the CS guys came from a town where the water was tainted, and it stunted their growth. Again, I am not sure how this translates with either company's other lines.

I can only speak to CS and Britains in the ACW. They match up well, IMO. I don't know how CS match up with KC, but KC is bigger than Britains. -- Al

I collect both K&C and CS Napoleonics. The CS is a bit smaller than the K&C, but it works...I just pretend the CS guys came from a town where the water was tainted, and it stunted their growth. Again, I am not sure how this translates with either company's other lines.

Same for me. I have the CS Polish lancers side by side with KC Nap cavalry and infantry. They look fine together. You can check this out on my TF album if you want.

Thanks for the feedback.

Got to look at several displays with Collector's Showcase Figures this past weekend at the Texas Show.

I was really impressed with their Zulu War Line.

John G

So far I've stuck exclusive with K&C figures, now i'm starting to think about branching out a bit.

Does anyone here combine K&C with Collector's Showcase, specifically the ACW range? If so, do the figures look good side by side?

John G

If you go to my page on this forum you will see a picture of a Collector's Showcase ACW figure adjacent to a K&C ACW figure. You can see that the Collector's Showcase is somewhat smaller. The main difference that I notice is that the skin tones on Collector's Showcase figures are much darker than K&C figures.

John G

When things are mixed up in a diorama one tends to find that most figures of the same size will blend in well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back