Converting and Modifications (1 Viewer)

beating retreat

Corporal
Hi Guys still testing the new cam out heres a conversion I did a while ago of a Carthaginian elephant. The figures and castle are from Irregular Miniatures painted without modification except for the mahout which I took the head off and replaced it with a resin head from Nemrod I also added the mallet and chisel to his belt, this was to dispatch the elephant with if it got out of control.The elephant as been recast in resin from a Britains old plastic zoo model

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

The elephant head cover and shabraque were made from milliput

regards John

John, nice work! :) I think your elelphant is a lot better than the Irregular Miniatures one, but they do have an extensive range of figures which paint up well as you have shown.

Jeff

Wow, that's a fantastic piece, John! I think your resin cast is really well done.

Now you just have to make a whole detachment of them :D

Prost!
Brad

John, nice work! :) I think your elelphant is a lot better than the Irregular Miniatures one, but they do have an extensive range of figures which paint up well as you have shown.

Jeff

Hi Jeff youre right I was put off by the Irregular elephant and felt this was a better sculpt, I agree about Irregular figures though I like them a lot especially the prices

Cheers John

John,
Well, I guess the new cam works! Very nice piece. I love the "Nubian" with excellent paint job and additions on everything! Thanks for posting this masterpiece.
Mike

Nice work John, as we've come to expect. Great converting and fantastic painting.
Cheers
Simon
(Notts Southside Posse...Aaaaiiiiiiee!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back