Coronation of King Charles III (1 Viewer)

Usuthu!

Private
Given that this is a little more than a month away, there seems to be a deafening silence on the toy soldier front over what should be an excellent marketing opportunity. I would have at least thought W Britain might have updated and promoted their coronation coach with Charles and Camilla as passengers, or even released a King Charles in guards uniform on horseback to replace their Queen Elizabeth figure, but nothing...

Corgi have released a bus, and that seems to be about it.

I'm beginning to think C&C are not very popular, and presumably even if invitations are accepted we are not likely to see any commemorative Prince Andrew or Harry & Megan figures (next to a scowling Kate?) to make a complete Royal Family on the balcony set.....

Great Observation Usuthu! I mean not that I am going to rush out and purchase him or Camila, but yeah you bring up some good points.

John from Texas

Given that this is a little more than a month away, there seems to be a deafening silence on the toy soldier front over what should be an excellent marketing opportunity. I would have at least thought W Britain might have updated and promoted their coronation coach with Charles and Camilla as passengers, or even released a King Charles in guards uniform on horseback to replace their Queen Elizabeth figure, but nothing...

Corgi have released a bus, and that seems to be about it.

I'm beginning to think C&C are not very popular, and presumably even if invitations are accepted we are not likely to see any commemorative Prince Andrew or Harry & Megan figures (next to a scowling Kate?) to make a complete Royal Family on the balcony set.....

Well speaking personally…I beg to differ.Here at K&C we’ve been producing quite a few ‘Royal’ figures for a few years now and … in a couple of days we’re going to be releasing a few more including a brand-new figure of King Charles III and some additional figures of our late Queen.
All the best,
Andy.

Well speaking personally…I beg to differ.Here at K&C we’ve been producing quite a few ‘Royal’ figures for a few years now and … in a couple of days we’re going to be releasing a few more including a brand-new figure of King Charles III and some additional figures of our late Queen.
All the best,
Andy.

Don't forget Camilla Andy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back