Crete (1 Viewer)

aujj65

Colonel
Anybody else seen this on the K&C website.

Jeff

Attachments

• Crete.jpg
    Crete.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 273
Looks like a winter scene, unless someone forgot to paint the terrain, presumably sand.

Brad

Sand just to white thats all, this with daylight bulbs for display will make it look white

Yeah, looks good. Wonder if the building is going to be a new release. Seems like it would fit in with a number of different ranges.

I think that building is an old release Harry,to go with The AK/EA ranges.

Rob

Harry

Old building was not released was used as a back drop for AK

Tony

Ooops sorry H,gave you duff info there.

Rob

Yeah, looks good. Wonder if the building is going to be a new release. Seems like it would fit in with a number of different ranges.

I've got that building. It's called Caravansary and it's from Derpt 56's Little Town of Bethlehem range. It's a very solid well made piece and you're right it's can be used for desert and Greek type scenes.

I've got that building. It's called Caravansary and it's from Derpt 56's Little Town of Bethlehem range. It's a very solid well made piece and you're right it's can be used for desert and Greek type scenes.

Thanks for that.
See Tony - its you who's handing out the bum steers.....:D

Harry

Not bum steer as i said.........not released but used as a back drop for AK.......didnt say made by K&C Ner der ner!!:D

Tony

Harry

Not bum steer as i said.........not released but used as a back drop for AK.......didnt say made by K&C Ner der ner!!:D

Tony

Grrrrrrr....:) Getting my voice back gradually. You may expect an irate call next week sometime....from my wife - after I've sold her to that Arab Sheik over there in the corner. Have to do something drastic to pay for all this GREAT stuff that's coming out. Ner de Ner Back....:rolleyes:
Andy N must be paying out a fortune in overtime to his Asian elves to be churning out so much good new stuff.

All i can say is that its a Good job i've been a very good boy all year and i've done all the housework and eaten up all my vegtables and not drank the bad whisky,so Santa claus is going to bring me everything i ask for!;)

Rob

Hi Guys,

Glad you like the diorama. To clarify, yes it was sand used as a ground cover and the lighting did have a slight effect on the color. More to come, so I'd better get back to work with the other 'elves'.

:D

I don't know why but the 37mm Gun set really stands out for me in the FJ range.Its so cool.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back