Crew of Dixie Star (1 Viewer)

kilted vampire

Lieutenant Colonel
I was in Sierra after work and found these guys just sitting there. Who knew that frontline made CSN sailors! i was so jacked I put away the Tradition set I was going to get. :eek:

Now truth be told it (the set) Possibly had been ordered for someone else. I got it because it was broken and could not be shipped. I fix I get !

I am lucky am I not ? I mean really, a thirteen inch mortar just like the one I had with a crew. It is like it was waiting for me.:p

Turns out that this is the only navy set for ACW that Frontline makes! Lucky!

Hi KV,

I am glad that you found that set its really cool and it fits the boat like it was made for it! Now all you need is some cotton bales for the crew to use as protection.

So is this going to be taken by my guys at Vicksburg or will it be sunk?:rolleyes:

All the best

Dave

Scuttled of Wilmington in '64 to keep the Federals from going up river. Not really:p just a part of a story I am making up about the Dixie Star.

KV, that crew looks perfect, mind blowing job on the boat. Great Stuff, Mike.:)

K V I really enjoy that creative mind of yours and looking forward to more of the story line. Excellent job on the boat and your lucking out on the Frontline figures really add to it. By the way notice the glass of wine. is that what you've been serving my re-enforcements........The Lt.

The mortar and crew are a perfect fit for the ship and it really came out very nice......Now to get Leadman moving on his...Michael

I still have some trim and gingerbread work to do. Trying to find out details for that era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back