December show 2016 (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Not that I am going!!!!!!!!!!:) but I am curious to know how this show will be affected as UK/KC will not be in attendance and if that will effect members here from going or not going?? I still hope the UK fellas from here make the trip as it's always been a highlite of the forum to see the many wonderful photos that are posted from the shows...Sammy

Not that I am going!!!!!!!!!!:) but I am curious to know how this show will be affected as UK/KC will not be in attendance and if that will effect members here from going or not going?? I still hope the UK fellas from here make the trip as it's always been a highlite of the forum to see the many wonderful photos that are posted from the shows...Sammy

Since I'm no longer attending the show in Annandale VA in December, I might be going to this one; if not this one, then the June one as again, it always fell on the same weekend as Annandale, I'd extend the trip and travel over to Belgium to see Waterloo as that is on my bucket list and if I am going to the UK, it would be foolish not to go to Waterloo..................

Ooooooh! If you were to go in June...I'd sure be tempted to make the Waterloo trip with you

Ooooooh! If you were to go in June...I'd sure be tempted to make the Waterloo trip with you

Sounds good to me.............two guys from Boston wandering around in Belgium, what could possibly go wrong..................:wink2:

Since I'm no longer attending the show in Annandale VA in December, I might be going to this one; if not this one, then the June one as again, it always fell on the same weekend as Annandale, I'd extend the trip and travel over to Belgium to see Waterloo as that is on my bucket list and if I am going to the UK, it would be foolish not to go to Waterloo..................

I've booked flights into Europe in the coming Spring, and flying home from London the week after the June Show, so I'm planning on going to the JUNE SHOW .... see you there ,

John

Sounds good to me.............two guys from Boston wandering around in Belgium, what could possibly go wrong..................:wink2:

With your accents, just mumble and they would understand you...^&grin Since I have gone dutchy, lost most of mine..Michael

Besides, I'm smart enough to know if I'm going to travel abroad, it's a good idea to be accompanied by a lawyer................{eek3}

Just to let you know that King & Country Hong Kong are attending the December Toy Soldier Show so no effect what so ever to the show and at the moment we have more traders than in previous years…..Tom Foxon Group PR & Marketing Director for Regal Group organisers of the London Toy Soldier Show

K & C UK haven't been in charge of the Show for awhile so I'd expect that it would have no effect. People who purchase non-K & C items are probably not purchasing too many K & C items, if any, so it should have little impact on attendance or purchases, except for K & C customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back