Detroit Show (1 Viewer)

Leadmen

2nd Lieutenant
I was wondering if anyone on Treefrog is going to the Michtoy Detroit Show this coming Sunday? I think I will go and it is at a different location. Hope I don't get lost being such a poor map guy.:D Maybe I should get a GPS. Leadmen

I would love to go but unfortunately I have to get my passport in order before I can cross the border. This would be ideal as it's just across the river from me. Also on the Sunday is my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary so I can definitely not miss that !!!!

I would love to go but unfortunately I have to get my passport in order before I can cross the border. This would be ideal as it's just across the river from me. Also on the Sunday is my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary so I can definitely not miss that !!!!

Yes, I would have liked to meet you. I heard they were going to issue a driver license type of ID so we can cross without having to get a passport. My passport is expired. They said they are gong to make it easier to go to Canada- US and Mexico without passports. John

Detroit Show was good and despite traffic construction and a nicer new location the show was fun. They had a set up for kids to paint and games to play. Also there is a Militia show and a modeling show. Plenty to see. John

Attachments

• KIDSDETSHOW.jpg
    KIDSDETSHOW.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 99
Wandering around show.

Attachments

• MEDETROIT1W.jpg
    MEDETROIT1W.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 106
Winter show probably had more people. The dealer above is Nick from Camp Randall miniatures. Paul Hermann at show. John

Attachments

• PaulDetShow1w.jpg
    PaulDetShow1w.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Hobby bunker was at the show also. John

Attachments

• Hobby-B1w.jpg
    Hobby-B1w.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 107
Thanks Shannon. Here are a few more pics. The children had games and figure painting and the show was very family orientated. Plenty of parents with kids. John

Attachments

• Kidsshow1w.jpg
    Kidsshow1w.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 69
Another pic of the showroom. Bright and better then the old location. John

Attachments

• showroom1w.jpg
    showroom1w.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 85
another side of the showroom.

Attachments

• showroom2w.jpg
    showroom2w.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 81
Hiriat toy soldiers Buzz Thorpe was at show. This dealer had 40mm figures. Civil War etc. I did not get any info on them. John

Attachments

• civilwar40mmw.jpg
    civilwar40mmw.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 82
Great photos John, thanks for taking the time to post them. Always find show pics interesting.

Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back