Dorset model soldiers under new management (1 Viewer)

Imperial Miniatures

Private 1st Class
We are pleased to announce that as of 15[SUP]th[/SUP] November 2019 Imperial Miniatures are the new owners of Dorset Model Soldiers, the well known supplier of Toy Soldier Spares and model soldiers based in Portland, Dorset.

We have bought the company from Andy Gibbs, who bought Dorset from the original owner Giles Brown in 2016.

Andy is currently completing any outstanding paid orders he has, and we are arranging to collect the moulds, masters, stock etc. from the Portland workshop around the end of November. New orders can continue to be placed through the Dorset Models website, by phone or post (please note that cheques should be payable to Imperial Miniatures).

We hope to have the business back up and running and processing orders shortly after the London Toy Soldier show on December 7[SUP]th[/SUP] and provide the same level of service that Giles made Dorset renowned for.

Please note the new address and phone number:

Dorset Model Soldiers , Nyetimber, Norfolk Farm Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 8LF, England

Tel: 01483 855757 (Cheques payable to Imperial Miniatures).

Dorset will continue to be run as a separate website and business from Imperial.

www.dorsetmodelsoldiers.com

I have updated the Dorset Model Soldiers Website with the latest casting list dated November 2019 as the one previously listed was several years out of date and missing a lot of the later items...

I have updated the Dorset Model Soldiers Website with the latest casting list dated November 2019 as the one previously listed was several years out of date and missing a lot of the later items...

Good to see a revised listing and know that these figures, equipment and parts will still be available.

I'm glad you didn't have to change the website address because I have quite a few links on my Toy Soldiers On-Line Gallery to you from the figures I have painted over the years.

Regards, John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back