e-Gift Certificates and Gift Registry Now Available (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
We've had many requests lately, particularly as the holiday season grows near, to allow for the purchase of gift certificates from our website. We have now added this feature so that you can be sure to get the gifts you want for your birthday, holiday, or basically any special occasion where you are deserving of presents. Even if you don't really deserve one, they can be purchased anyway. :D

We've also taken this one step further. While gift certificates are great, nothing is better than receiving an actual gift on the occasion, so we've also created a new site feature that allows you to create and manage shopping lists and gift registries. You can use these just for yourself to manage what you want to buy and help you to plan your First Legion collection, or you can use them to make sure you get the toy soldiers you want on that special day. These can be made private and emailed to folks who then click a link to view your gift registry and purchase against it or they can be made public and searchable.

So, use these new features to make sure you get the presents you want for the upcoming holiday season or any other occasion. Though our new British Guards and British Artillery aren't going to be available for order until January, getting a gift certificate for the holidays is a useful way to put funds aside for them beforehand! Alternatively, if you want some Wurttemberg Jaegers, French Line Infantry, Westphalian Jaegers, or the soon to be added to the catalog Old Guard Grenadiers under your tree this year, create a gift registry, share it with friends and family and make it happen.

I hope this further shows that not only are our figures top quality, but our customer service and response to customer requests isn't too shabby either!

Regards,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

PS - In working on this, it was pointed out to me by my better half that NAP0071 Westphalian Jaeger Carabinier should be designated a "Christmas Figure." In the way that only that special someone can, she looked at it and simply said - "Oh, look...he's Christmas. I didn't know you were making a special Christmas one. What a good idea." I guess I never thought of it that way, but he does look quite festive. :D

We've had many requests lately, particularly as the holiday season grows near, to allow for the purchase of gift certificates from our website. We have now added this feature so that you can be sure to get the gifts you want for your birthday, holiday, or basically any special occasion where you are deserving of presents. Even if you don't really deserve one, they can be purchased anyway. :D

We've also taken this one step further. While gift certificates are great, nothing is better than receiving an actual gift on the occasion, so we've also created a new site feature that allows you to create and manage shopping lists and gift registries. You can use these just for yourself to manage what you want to buy and help you to plan your First Legion collection, or you can use them to make sure you get the toy soldiers you want on that special day. These can be made private and emailed to folks who then click a link to view your gift registry and purchase against it or they can be made public and searchable.

So, use these new features to make sure you get the presents you want for the upcoming holiday season or any other occasion. Though our new British Guards and British Artillery aren't going to be available for order until January, getting a gift certificate for the holidays is a useful way to put funds aside for them beforehand! Alternatively, if you want some Wurttemberg Jaegers, French Line Infantry, Westphalian Jaegers, or the soon to be added to the catalog Old Guard Grenadiers under your tree this year, create a gift registry, share it with friends and family and make it happen.

I hope this further shows that not only are our figures top quality, but our customer service and response to customer requests isn't too shabby either!

Regards,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

I think those new features will be appreciated. I know my wife would love to be able to have those links but it looks like she will have to wait until January. Oh well, I never was a stickler for holiday limits, who says you can't have Christmas in February. Up here you need something to celebrate that month.;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back