Ed Borris Special Figure of Ron Barzso at Chicago Toy Soldier (1 Viewer)

Received my copy of the "Ron Barzso" Robin Hood figure from Ed Borris.

The figure is great and Ron agrees that 'it looks like him'.

Really great honour to Ron.

Ron with some friends;

Ed Borris_Ron Barzso_Robin Hood.jpg

Ed Borris_Ron Barzso_Robin Hood_02.jpg

Sure glad I managed to acquire some of the Barzso play sets before they were discontinued. Some really nice pieces in the range. Robin.

Sure glad I managed to acquire some of the Barzso play sets before they were discontinued. Some really nice pieces in the range. Robin.

Quite agree Robin !

Picked up all of Ron Barzso's Medieval pieces...however there were some of his other Playsets, that I should have bought when they came out.
Ron re-created that 'feeling' of the olde MARX Playsets of my youth.

The 'plastics' hobby will miss him...and Ron and Mary Ann are some of the nicest people.

I got a couple of these from Ed. I think that they are fantastic sculpts of a genuine gentleman.

I go all the way back to the beginning with Ron and have quite a bit of his stuff.
I keep pushing Jim Clouse to do a book on Barzso playsets and figures.
I even lobbied Rusty from Playset Magazine to jump in. He's doing an article on Ron for a forthcoming issue.

I've been putting pix of my collection on the various FaceBook toy soldier sites if anyone's interested.

Quite agree Robin !

Picked up all of Ron Barzso's Medieval pieces...however there were some of his other Playsets, that I should have bought when they came out.
Ron re-created that 'feeling' of the olde MARX Playsets of my youth.

The 'plastics' hobby will miss him...and Ron and Mary Ann are some of the nicest people.

The warlord medieval tower I bought is my favorite diorama piece!! 15A0D445-B93F-4608-90AB-02BC379D0036.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back