Fantastic modler on eBay (1 Viewer)

I am not a WW2 fan but this Polish brother could convert me - he is Darn GOOD!!!!!

Not my period either mostly but that is extraordinary detail for that scale; it will be interesting to see what it goes for.

I'm tempted to buy but I don't have a paypal account. Oh well. From the number of pieces he has done in the past, I'm sure there will be many more to tempt me in the future.
Bill

I'm tempted to buy but I don't have a paypal account. Oh well. From the number of pieces he has done in the past, I'm sure there will be many more to tempt me in the future.
Bill

Setting up a Paypal account is a snap! You can either tie it to your checking account, or a credit card to make payments. You can send funds to your checking account or obtain a debit card to receive payments. You only pay a fee when:

You have a business acount, which means you receive more then $400 a
month.

No fee to send money or make payments to someone.

Had a look at some of the other stuff he has sold recently , check out the field kitchen with the kubelwagon:cool:

Does anyone know what is raw material is? That is, are these plastic scale model kits that he has superdetailed, or are they kits a la FOV or K&C that he has bashed/superdetailed? He notes that they are not toys, "like die-cast", but it's not clear what his point of departure is. I'm just curious, because of the quality of his work. Maybe I'll send him an eBay message to ask....

Prost!
Brad

Its a 1/35 scale plastic kit. I've seen some modellers post pics of their work and then find out that I'm looking at a 1/72 model instead of a 1/35 model because of all the extra detail that has been added.

Thanks, Alex! I suspected that they might be Dragon, or Trumpeter. There are some fantastically detailed armor kits on the market now, a far cry from the Monogram armor I built as a kid (though I'm very nostalgic for those kits, too!)

Prosit!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back