February New Releases (1 Viewer)

TallyHo!

Private 2
Will there be any new releases this month? If I recall correctly, there weren't any releases for February last year. I am just wondering if history will repeat itself this year.

Hi all

Did someone say new releases, hopefully this weekend, it’s been a bit dull here, looking forward to absolutely anything First Legion, price rises (sorry but they’re going to happen), and lots of conversation.....let’s go!!!!!!

0B708A4E-6296-4BB7-A85A-B516A81EEA78.jpeg

This is what I’d like First Legion to tackle, this is a Mitches Military 1:32 Waterloo Square, fantastic piece, and believe it or not around $280 (OK, obviously without painting)! Still, don’t mind any Napoleonic offering that FL have to offer, just sooner rather than later......

View attachment 228360

This is what I’d like First Legion to tackle, this is a Mitches Military 1:32 Waterloo Square, fantastic piece, and believe it or not around $280 (OK, obviously without painting)! Still, don’t mind any Napoleonic offering that FL have to offer, just sooner rather than later......

ANOTHER square? We've done 3 major releases that could be used for form large squares, the Gordon Highlanders, the Foot Guards, and the 51st Light. My thinking is that another square won't be made available anytime soon..............well, unless it's an MB series square. :p

ANOTHER square? We've done 3 major releases that could be used for form large squares, the Gordon Highlanders, the Foot Guards, and the 51st Light. My thinking is that another square won't be made available anytime soon..............well, unless it's an MB series square. :p

Cheers for the reply Matt. Mine was a totally selfish request (naturally), as I missed out on the original Footguards Standard Bearers, and have thus ruined my line / square. Anyhow forget that, when're the MB Footguards due out......will they have new standards? God loves a trier......

I hope we soon see, whether this month or the near future, a figure for the T 70.

Was that right, I’ll believe it when I see it (if I was a betting man I’d go for Sunday, any other takers). I’m hopeful for anything Napoleonic but not the artillery limber, that’ll be well above what I can afford.......now some MB infantry square fill-ins would be great (especially with new standard bearers......fingers crossed). Got to love FL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back