Figarti Japanese Type I Tank 54mm on eBay (1 Viewer)

Mesa

Private
Greetings fellow collectors,

I'm putting up for auction my Figarti Type I Japanese Medium Tank that comes boxed with three figures. This is one of the first tanks ever made by Figarti, and it is 54mm (1/32) scale. The manufacturer's number is J3009. The tank is new and has never been displayed. Hatch handles and other details are done nicely. This is done entirely in metal, and is quite heavy.

The auction will begin Wednesday at about 7:00 PM eastern time. If you want to buy it outright, make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll end the auction.

--Mesa (affabletrader on eBay)

Last edited:
Greetings fellow collectors,

I'm putting up for auction my Figarti Type I Japanese Medium Tank that comes boxed with three figures. This is one of the first tanks ever made by Figarti, and it is 54mm (1/32) scale. The manufacturer's number is J3009. The tank is new and has never been displayed. Hatch handles and other details are done nicely. This is done entirely in metal, and is quite heavy.

The auction will begin Wednesday at about 7:00 PM eastern time. If you want to buy it outright, make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll end the auction.

--Mesa (affabletrader on eBay)

What are you asking for this critter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back