MCKENNA77

Staff Sergeant
Hey dudes:

You heard it here first. McKenna's Final Four:

Wisconsin
North Carolina
Texas
UCLA

Either UCLA or UNC will take the whole thing this year. Hurry and go place your bets.

Hey dudes:

You heard it here first. McKenna's Final Four:

Wisconsin
North Carolina
Texas
UCLA

Either UCLA or UNC will take the whole thing this year. Hurry and go place your bets.

I know - I didn't go out on much of a limb - 3 number 1 seeds and a number 2....

North Carolina
Kansas
Texas
UCLA

North Carolina winner...

Well , I know who won't win it all, Kentucky, Georgia, Portland State and Temple. My pick to win it all is UCLA.

Here are mine (disclaimer - I am a born and bred Jayhawk, live in Lawrence and have a wife finishing her master's this May so I am biased, lo although I almost never pick them to win it all).

Louisville
Kansas
Texas
UCLA

Kansas by 4 in a high scoring rematch from last year's Elite Eight loss to UCLA.

Mine are Clemson, Duke, NC and Stanford, with Clemson winning it all. Hey, might as well go out on a limb:eek:

Gentlemen, gentlemen...

The REAL Final Four is:

Georgetown
North Carolina
Duke
Texas

The winner is UNC.

Disclaimer...I've been a member of the same pool for 19 years now.
Number of victories....0:eek:

No way is Duke getting by UCLA, they barely got by Belmont.

I,ll make it simple, I hate basketball!!!
Who,s going to win the Stanley Cup?
Gary

Let's see . . . this is a toy soldier site . . . so my final four probably would be

1) Any of the Frontline Figures 1914 Parade series
2) An Asset band or two
3) The Trophy Ole Bill bus
4) AQM German cavalry

How about you?

AL

I've got Louisville, UCLA, Memphis and Georgetown. That's more with my heart than my head as I like all four teams and would be happy if any of the four win it; if it's UNC, Duke, Texas and Kansas, I'm not even going to bother watching.

This just in; bye bye Duke.

I've got Louisville, UCLA, Memphis and Georgetown. That's more with my heart than my head as I like all four teams and would be happy if any of the four win it; if it's UNC, Duke, Texas and Kansas, I'm not even going to bother watching.

This just in; bye bye Duke.

I hate Duke, and was so happy to see them go down! The Big East is doing well, 8-1, with only U Conn losing so far.

The WVU announcer had a classic line after that game; he said the blue collars just beat the blue bloods.

How true.

Sweet sixteen weekend, down to the elite eight, soon to be the final four. I've got seven of the eight remaining teams in my pool so I am sitting pretty to say the least.

Iv'e got Louisville, Memphis, UCLA and ........ going to the final four, I had Georgetown as the fourth team.

I still have all four of my FF in the running but Louisville isn't looking like they'll be joining the party if they don't pour it on in the second half.

I've got UCLA stil alive, if Memphis wins today, I'll have two of the four final four teams as I had Louisville and Georgetown as the other two.

Real tough game for Kansas today, they might as well get on the plane now for the trip to the final four, what a marshmellow bracket they drew........

I've got UCLA stil alive, if Memphis wins today, I'll have two of the four final four teams as I had Louisville and Georgetown as the other two.

Real tough game for Kansas today, they might as well get on the plane now for the trip to the final four, what a marshmellow bracket they drew........

MSU WINS (Memphis)
My wife's brother lives in SAT he a CSI Police Officer there has 2 extra tickets 1 for my wife and 1 for me. I'm still to sick to go.
Wife & grand daughter a MSU student go and I stay home.:(

%##%&*!@ :mad:

I'd love to see the Tigers win it all, Coach Cal did an incredible job up here with UMass, getting them to the elite 8 several years ago, I wish him and the school the best, UCLA is going to be tough to beat, as is UNC ............

I'm glad everyone keeps discounting my team - after all we are a bunch of scrubs! ;)

Roy vs the school that hired him as an unknown and let him unleash his intellect - I hope he is crying by half time about his "kids." Been there - done that and I love my Self. Respect to "ol' Roy" - as we call him - but Kansas is as solid as they come and it will be a fight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back