First Legion Mounted Samurai (1 Viewer)

Achilles

Private
Looking for feedback on their mounted Samurai figures. Happy with them and is the issue with the tassels on the horses a big persistent one? Any particular ones your favorites? Does anyone have the mounted archer they would like to sell?

Thanks for your input

Looking for feedback on their mounted Samurai figures. Happy with them and is the issue with the tassels on the horses a big persistent one? Any particular ones your favorites? Does anyone have the mounted archer they would like to sell?

Thanks for your input

I have most of the Samurai figures, including all mounted Samurai as Minamoto no Yoshitsune and Toyotomi Hideyoshi. So far I had no problems with any of the figures. Minamoto is outstanding and certainly my favourite, Toyotomi very beautiful. As far as I know Minamoto is completely sold out and very rare. All mounted Samurai are fine and I am very happy with them.

It is sad that there have been no new Samurai releases for very long time!

Last edited:
Only have 2 older ones but have seen all of them "in person" here and there. They are magnificent - the newer ones (including Archer-moto) are much more rare.
Sorry, none to sell.
Good luck on your quest! These are really masterpieces.
Paddy

You will need to stand in line for a mounted archer! JJD has some.
The first legion Samurai Archer on foot, is on my short list of personal favourites in my collection.
I have one mounted Samurai from FL< I will call hoim the blue one. it is great! my wife bought it for me for my birthday, and is one of the better ones in this awesome collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back