FL Sherman tanks what the ?? (1 Viewer)

WOW {eek3}, That seems really quick.

I guess you snooze you loose and I guess I lost, take this one off my want list.
Really have to start better prioritizing I guess, or its not the last WWII item not to be in my collection. Oh well life goes on.

WOW {eek3}, That seems really quick.

I guess you snooze you loose and I guess I lost, take this one off my want list.
Really have to start better prioritizing I guess, or its not the last WWII item not to be in my collection. Oh well life goes on.

Same happened to me with the FL Panzer IV's. Luckily, Matt made up another batch...maybe he'll do the same for the Sherman with enough demonstrated demand ?

I would like to see another FL Sherman sold without the figure...I passed on that First FL Sherman because the figure was not set correctly with his feet flat on the tank and also the cost was $349 with a figure I did not want...I would have had to break the arms to adjust it properly then re-pair and re-paint the figure as other collectors did....I did order the second Sherman with the stowage gear no figure at $299....I would prefer to have tank figures sold seperately rather then be forced to buy an AFV with a figure I do not want....Just my opinion.....I would like to see more allied tanks from FL

Same happened to me with the FL Panzer IV's. Luckily, Matt made up another batch...maybe he'll do the same for the Sherman with enough demonstrated demand ?

I guess time will tell, but the signs are not looking good. Maybe a different version will show up down the road. best Gebhard

One was just on eBay for the standard price. A long barrel.

I have 047,, I need the 048 to complete the collection..

I missed on both :eek:, O47 is a good addition congratulations on that one. I really had my eye on O48 the supplies tied to the deck really appealed to me. I was busy adding to my 7YW collection, and should have got 048 first because the 7YW doesn't sellout nearly as fast. Oh well lesson learned.
I just added VEH011 PzKpw IV Ausf F1 with Short Barrel 75mm this week, I just couldn't stand to miss that one. It just screams early Russian front which is a main interest for me. regards Gebhard

Based on the seemingly continued demand, I think we're going to do a small supplemental run on these. We want all collectors who want one to be able to get one. We're considering turning the catalog back on to allow orders and then producing them to meet demand of firm orders for them. Better for us in that we aren't producing them based solely on folks saying they want one, if they want one, they'll order it. Better for you because if you do want one you are guaranteed to get it.

Stay tuned for news on this in the upcoming newsletter...

Matt

Based on the seemingly continued demand, I think we're going to do a small supplemental run on these. We want all collectors who want one to be able to get one. We're considering turning the catalog back on to allow orders and then producing them to meet demand of firm orders for them. Better for us in that we aren't producing them based solely on folks saying they want one, if they want one, they'll order it. Better for you because if you do want one you are guaranteed to get it.

Matt

Hmmmm... maybe if we get enough collectors to ask for a remake of the Panzer III we can get lucky!!??? never hurts to ask?:rolleyes2:...Sammy

Matt

Good news indeed:salute:::salute::

Matt

Great news! I had really wanted one of the NOR048, but didn't expect them to go so quickly. Too much great product coming out these days...

Thanks Matt :)

Matt

Just wanted to let fellow collectors know that both Sherman Tanks are available for order on the site. I just ordered the Hurricane I will not miss a second chance at that one. Thanks Matt

Just wanted to let fellow collectors know that both Sherman Tanks are available for order on the site. I just ordered the Hurricane I will not miss a second chance at that one. Thanks Matt

Great choice!!, I think its the better of the two, the other one is $50.00 more, and got a figure that looks awkward.this one with the supplies,
Is definitely better looking. You are going to love the piece.

Last edited:
Great choice!!, I think its the better of the two, the other one is $50.00 more, and got a figure that looks awkward.this one with the supplies,
Is definitely better looking. You are going to love the piece.

Thanks,

I can't do both but I couldn't miss the Hurricane, I agree the storage really attracted that one to me as an iconic image of the US armored forces in Europe.

I just received the PzKpw IV Ausf F1 with Short Barrel 75mm yesterday and spent about an hour just checking it out. I have to say it is my favorite German Armor piece I have of theirs so far its just incredible. I had to pick between the long and short and the short barrel won out, for me it just screams early Russian Front .. best Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back