Fov 2009 catalogue (1 Viewer)

graycap

Staff Sergeant
Had a browse through FOV's 2009 catalogue in a model shop in central london last night. Later this year in 1/32 they are issuing an early war StuG III (with short 75mm) and a Soviet KV-1. Also they appear to be reissuing one of their first 251 1/2 track releases - the one in winter camouflage with panzer grenadiers jumping out of the vehicle.

Nothing GI? DARN!

At least they plan to be with us for 2009. I was fearing that they might go the way of 21C and be fading out.

Gary

Had a browse through FOV's 2009 catalogue in a model shop in central london last night. Later this year in 1/32 they are issuing an early war StuG III (with short 75mm) and a Soviet KV-1. Also they appear to be reissuing one of their first 251 1/2 track releases - the one in winter camouflage with panzer grenadiers jumping out of the vehicle.

any news on 1/16 armour :confused:

Glad they are still around, no matter what they're selling. But do you know if they are offering any more modern-day vehicles (hopefully in 1:32 scale)?

I would't expect much of their homepage. The arrangement is mixed up, a lot of things are not in the categories they should be, the information and pictures you get could be far better and new models seem to appear always later than they do in my favorite shop. As far as I can see the modells of the D-Day Series are still missing.

I already wrote an email to them but it seems they don't care much. At least they still exist and that's the main thing.

My shop somehow obtained a load of Hanomag half tracks in winter camouflage, I got this modell just a few weeks ago and are not eagerly interested in a reissue. ;) But I am longing for Russian tanks. The KV-1 would be absolutely terrific.

Very interesting future releases. Like the Stug. III and the King Tiger.

Indeed, I have just realized that the Tiger II has the Porsche Turret. They are really going for seldom stuff, first the faulty design Elephant now a tank that existed only fifty times.

Here's a shot of the upcoming new FOV STUG III.

Carlos

Attachments

• German Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. B Assault Gun.jpg
    German Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. B Assault Gun.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 201
The Stug looks good. I'll have to pick one those up sometime. I still haven't gotten the deuce and a half yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back