France 1944 (1 Viewer)

phoenix26

Private
After the Allied invasion at Normandy on June 6 1944, German armored units slowly made their way to the invasion area. Because of allied air superiority German units needed to hide in forested areas during the day as much as possible. Here is a Panther G of the 9th SS Division Hohenstaufen emerging from the trees to pick up an infantry squad for an attack against allied tanks. The Panther is by Figarti and the soldiers are all from First Legion. I would like to thank Frank for his miniature photography as showcased in his book "World War II In Miniature". His photography is truly inspiring and I could only hope to come close to his level of quality. Can't wait for the new Stug III from JJD!!France 5.jpgFrance 2.jpgFrance 3.jpgFrance 4.jpgFrance 1.jpg q infantry squad for an attack against allied tanks. The Panther is by Figarti and the soldiers are all from First Legion. I would like to thank Frank for his miniature photography as showcased in his book "World War II In Miniature". His photography is truly inspiring and I could only hope to come close to his level ofua. Can'lityt wait for the new Stug III from JJD!!

Excellent diorama and photography, well done mate!

Tom

Great looking pics. The clarity of the pics are excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back