Franco Prussian War - Shelf Display WIP (1 Viewer)

Dragoon

Sergeant Major
Starting to put together a bookshelf FPW dio. It will portray the defense of a walled courtyard, featuring Team Miniatures French Zouaves and Bavarians, and K&C's versatile courtyard walls and gate. Still in need of more figures, as well as groundwork and scenic backdrop.

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 554
This is gonna look real good.
Mark

Thanks Mark. It has quite a ways to go. Not sure if the background will be a landscape, or maybe something different like an old map of the FPW.
- Ken

Here's a closeup showing the nice quality of Teams' figures, and how well they display together. - Ken
- Also, what a great gate K&C made.

Attachments

• IMG_0532 (2).jpg
    IMG_0532 (2).jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 452
And one more for today.

Attachments

• IMG_0530 (2).jpg
    IMG_0530 (2).jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 461
Your display looks fantastic. The figures are superb, of course! But the K n C courtyard walls are awesome. I am eagerly watching Ebay for the set.

Jas

More figures added along with a K&C desert well scenic. I think the old stone well fits in nicely with the French country farmyard theme.
Would love to add a cart or old hay wagon, but have yet to find one in the correct scale.

Attachments

• IMG_0580 (5).jpg
    IMG_0580 (5).jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 289
More figures added along with a K&C desert well scenic. I think the old stone well fits in nicely with the French country farmyard theme.
Would love to add a cart or old hay wagon, but have yet to find one in the correct scale.

I really, really like this shelf diorama, so spot on depicting what fighting was like in the FPW.

Reminds me somewhat of one of my favorite FPW images................French Infantry, Chasseurs and Turcos defending the interior of a church as Prussian Infantry bursts in...............well done...........

Another favorite............love this one..........Louis; I have a feeling you'll be able to do something similar soon..........:wink2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back