French 61st Line somewhere in Saxony... (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
french61stlinenew.jpg

French 61st Line Infantry Advancing past a village house in Saxony

Figures from First Legion's Napoleon's Europe Toy Soldier range available in early April. Village piece custom scratch built.

First Legion Website

We are primarily a direct sales company shipping all orders from our US warehouse, however, in the UK TM Terrain (http://www.tmterrain.com) stocks our figures for distribution and tradeshows. You can of course also get them directly from us at http://www.firstlegionltd.com.

Also, in case there was any confusion, the figures are 54mm hand painted toy soldiers. There will be 13 different figures from the 61st Line available in April (fusiliers and command) and 4 grenadiers and 4 voltigeurs of the 61st line in May. Currently in stock we have French Artillery and Bavarian infantry with French Old Guard and French Napoleon and Staff due out at about the same time as the 61st line.

I can't wait to those in person. The pictures are really great.

Our figures are a little bit smaller than K&C being 54mm. Here is a side by side comparison. It's not a very good figure to compare too, as the K&C figure is hunched over, however, it's the only K&C figure I have.

sidebyside.jpg

thanks for the photo. They look awesome and seems not too far off from my pre-exsisting K&C collection. I will buy them.

Are they made in China? SInce I live in Hong Kong, is there anyway to reduce shipping cost by directly shipping to Hong Kong?

Starting with set NAP0019 French Artillery Set and up, we'll maintain a limited amount of inventory in China to support customers in Hong Kong, so yes we can save you quite a bit in shipping by sending them from here. I also have about 1 each or so of the Bavarians here as well, though we won't stock these here as they're all in our US warehouse. If you want to email me offline at info@firstlegionltd.com we can discuss any specifics.

Just so you know, the French Line Infantry shown will be available at the start of April along with our Old Guard with our Napoleon and Staff Set following not too long after. Currently, we have our Bavarians, French Artillery Set, and French Mounted Artillery Colonel shipping. See details of the figures on our website at www.firstlegionltd.com.

Our figures are a little bit smaller than K&C being 54mm. Here is a side by side comparison. It's not a very good figure to compare too, as the K&C figure is hunched over, however, it's the only K&C figure I have.

sidebyside.jpg

These really are nice. Looking forward to seeing the Wurtemburg troops.

I like scenes like this,...feels like I'm there, looking on and observing a real moment in time. Thanks!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back