French Foreign Legion Set 239 (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
The BG set that I have wanted ever since I first saw it is now in my collection. Ana is making some supplementary figures for me to go with it and when I have my reinforcements I will be posting some of my vignettes.

Attachments

• DSC06221.jpg
    DSC06221.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 579
Hi Randy,

Outstanding! Your Foreign Legion figures are excellent and I am pleased you have obtained the set you have wanted for so long. Thanks for sharing the set with us and please post more photos when your reinforcements arrive!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :smile2:

Last edited:
The BG set that I have wanted ever since I first saw it is now in my collection. Ana is making some supplementary figures for me to go with it and when I have my reinforcements I will be posting some of my vignettes.

My sights have always been on the Mexican era French Foreign Legion sets. Just have not pulled the trigger yet..:redface2: Michael

Outstanding Randy. Wonderful looking set. Some of the b est glossies around.

I've been eye balling those BG Foreign Legion as well. They look fantastic. Congratulations. ^&cool -- Al

Randy...very charming glossy marching set with mounted officer...please do post more photos when accompanying sets arrive...

Have just now seen this, Randy. Glad you finally got these. I've always liked them a lot, too. Look forward to seeing your add ons when they arrive.

MD

Hi Polar Bear,
I am also in contact with Ana at BG for a Legion Set considering some add ons so as to increase the overall to a nice size and add to the set more than just the standard sets on the catalogue, are you planning or have you obtained any special sets so that I can ask for them also.....I do not have that many ideas since the Legion is not my core and also BGs team kind of focus on marching and bands only .....
Any advice?
Thks
Fleury

Hi PolarBear,
Did Ana deliver more FFL sets to you? Post them so we can enjoy and get tempted for some also...
Cheers
Artillery_Crazy

Hi PolarBear,
Did Ana deliver more FFL sets to you? Post them so we can enjoy and get tempted for some also...
Cheers
Artillery_Crazy

Hi Luiz

I now have the 2 BG FFL Medical sets. I have not taken any pictures of late since I am quite involved in my book project.

Randy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back