French napoleonics ! (1 Viewer)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
How many are excited about the NEW KING & COUNTRY NAPOLEON RELEASE and the great figures coming out on this new Napoleonic Line of Napoleon in Egypt ! ^&grin

Very excited about what else may be coming this year !

On another question for Napoleonic Collectors of the Forum - I am going to LONDON this June - is there a Toy Soldier Shop that sells HACHETTE figures in London ?

Lasalle! nOW HE REALLY WAS the man! iMAGINE for a moment what the cavalry should have done at Waterloo,,,with Lasalle...cest la vie.

I would love to see K&C do some Waterloo fusiliers in greatcoats and covered shakos, and some "Marie Louises'" (teenaged conscripts drafted in to replenish the ranks after the losses of the Russian campaign). Those would be really sweet. ^&grin

Ron, I have to agree, that the newest NAP rollout was outstanding. La Salle is a magnificent figure. And though I'm not collecting the NE range in entirety, It's very colorful, well sculpted, and I've taken 3 figures so far for my other ranges collection.^&grin

However, as far as the 2 newest Gordons, I'm not planning a formation grouping so I would have preferred to see some wounded and/or dead. Though, the marching Piper will surely look good following the Greys.:cool:

Lastly, as I've got so much French on the board, that my preferences for the future are hopefully seeing Brit household cavalry, and Brit foot artillery.:smile2::rolleyes2:{sm4}

Have a great time in London.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back