Frontline/ Battlescene Productions. (1 Viewer)

Hi Michael: The dioramas and figures are outstanding. Alex and Nick really did a great series of pictures and scenery. I was amazed at the a number of figures and detail in the dioramas. I wonder how many hours it took to make these scenes.

that work is amazing.
you really apreciate all the time and hard work that was put into it.

Thanks for the link and reminder Michael. That is quite an impressive slide show. I think I am going to try the 3d version next.

When you get to the page click on "Surplus Store" on the left. Looks like they will be selling the items used in the dioramas after a while.
Bill

Yeah they have been posting a lot of pictures. Doing a lot of NMA stuff right now.

Hey guys thanks for stopping by our site....We are working on a lot of new "Battle Scenes" .....for Figarti ..Collectors Showcase and Frontline Figures....We will also be doing some BSP originated scenes, with multiple manufacturers.

The next scene will be out in about 2 weeks....Something we have never done before !?!?!?!?....!!!!!.....We will let you know when it is ready.

Hello guys,

Alex and myself have been very, very busy of late.
Sorry for not writing any sooner.
We are planning a large American Civil War battle scene for Front Line Figures using cavalry from both sides but we are not sure of what scene to produce.
Does anyone have any ideas for us?
We are open to suggestions.
Thanks.

Nick:D

Frontline figures are Awesome!! They are in a leagie of thier own now....and should be recognised for that!
Grant

Nick: It's great to hear you planning a diorama or scene with Frontline's splendid Civil War Cavalry. Accordingly I feel the quality of the figures is top flight having just procured a lot of ten Confederate Cavalry figures from Andy Moffat. Incredible detail and execution of poses. Andy offers Frontline products from his Wisconsin based firm and I was fortunate enough to land the group including the standard bearer of the 1st Maryland Cavalry...a solid CSA cavalry regiment that distinguished themselves throughout 1863 and 1864 after initially being assimilated as Co. K of the 1st Virginia Cavalry for a time during the conflict. The 1st Maryland happened to participate in a splendid action June 11th 1864 at Trevilian Station Virginia: Minus their legendary leader, Ridgely Brown, who was killed five days earlier at a railroad bridge crossing the South Anna River skirmishing Federal Cavalry near Taylorsville, Virginia. When the 1st Maryland reached Trevilian Station that June day they arrived just in time to oppose the head of General Phil Sheridan's force: Gen. George Custer's Michigan Brigade (1st,5th,6th and 7th Michigan Cavalry's) as they attempted to cross the line of the railroad. The critical juncture of the 1st Maryland arrriving set the tone for this pitched battle along the strategic rail line near Louisa Court House. If you combine Frontline's Union Cavalry both mounted and dismounted and juxtapose them deployed along a railroad line and station opposing a charging Rebel Cavalry squad resplendent in the period authentic grey and butternut armed with shotguns,pistols and sabres trying to disrupt Custer's Michigan Cavalry then you basically capture the essence of this incredible battle that would rage for two days and resulted in Sheridan meeting his match against the deceased (killed 30 days earlier at Yellow Tavern) Jeb Stuart's replacement the venerable General Wade Hampton who though outnumbered gave Sheridan a tactical beating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back