Frontline trench system dio (1 Viewer)

biker3700

Private 2
Hello from Belgium.{sm0}

A little ww1 diorama with the frontline trench system and the germans.
Unfortunately the other parts from the trench system were never produced by Frontline
Click on the picture to have a better picture.%^V

Very nice diorama. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Hello from Belgium.{sm0}

A little ww1 diorama with the frontline trench system and the germans.
Unfortunately the other parts from the trench system were never produced by Frontline
Click on the picture to have a better picture.%^V

Looks perfect for WW1 , I got 3 pieces of the trench 2 like you got and another a bit different than the other two, I think they were supposed to do some corner pieces as well . Are they definetly not making anymore ? I picked my three up at the London Toy show in 2010. Make for some nice diorama's - i used mine in a winter WW2 one.. I've never seen them for sale anywhere other than at the show..do they have a website?

Hello Redhugh.

I bought the trench sets four years ago. I wanted to buy the complete trench system : 3 sets for the front side and 3 sets for the rear. I was going to make a great diorama with the frontline figures but the rear is not yet maked.
I made several mails to Gerard Prime from Frontline figures. This is the last answer from him in september 2010:
Yes I talked with supplier and he is keen to make the extra sections.

He will be getting masters soon.

I am not sure of his time scales on this, but am sure he’’ll keep me up to speed on that.

Regards,

Gerard

But as you can see on the site the other parts were never produced..:redface2:
So I decided to make my diorama with the existing trench parts
This the link for the trench parts on the site from Frontline :http://www.frontline-figures.com/ww1/index.html

I think this is not serious and he should update his site if it's not possible to produce the other parts.{sm0}

The three sets are avaiable on the site of Hobby Bunker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back