George Washington and others (1 Viewer)

Did not know this is series that you collect Duke. The action comes across in the figures displayed. Robin.

Hello Robin. Yes I do have a decent collection of American Revolution figures from K&C and others. These K&C figures here are quite old now and I've had them for some time.

I think some of K&C's nicest pieces come from this series. Hopefully, Andy will decide to revisit during the 250th anniversary.

Great diorama!

Brendan

I think some of K&C's nicest pieces come from this series. Hopefully, Andy will decide to revisit during the 250th anniversary.

Great diorama!

Brendan

Thanks Brendan. I also hope Andy will revisit this series.

Great photos Duke, especially the last one

Thanks Jason and thanks for the feedback on which one you like the best.

Oh wow, very nice Duke!! I love the arrangement of the figures, the ground work and the entire scene.

I remembered that you had some AWI stashed away in your collection somewhere. Thanks for bringing them out and sharing this dio with us.

Well done!

Oh wow, very nice Duke!! I love the arrangement of the figures, the ground work and the entire scene.

I remembered that you had some AWI stashed away in your collection somewhere. Thanks for bringing them out and sharing this dio with us.

Well done!

Thanks Mark. Yes, I haven't had these out in quite a while. A have a few more K&C figures as well as W. Britains and First Legion AWI too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back