german units at arnhem (1 Viewer)

stevep

Private
a great variety of vehicles and armour were used by the germans at arnhem example 9ss panzer-aufklarungs-abteilung 9 which used 234/1 ,234/3 which were heavy armoured cars,251/9 halftrack which was equipped with a 7.5 cm gun,250,and 251 halftracks,jagdpanzer 1vs,mobelwagon and 10/4 flak vehicles,10thss used panthers,panzer1vs,stug 111s,panzer -kompanie hummel used tiger 1s and panzer-abteilung 506 used 28 king tigers also sturmgeshutze-brigade 280 had stug 111s and 3 stug42g which was a assualt howitzer also present a flammpanzer kompanie,iam hopeing king and country may bring out some of these for their arnhem series providing they see a market in more german vehicles. stevep

don't forget that the flammpanzer unit was using modified Char B's for a number of their flametanks. Andy could modify the Fields of Battle Char B to be one of those.

It would be nice to see some basic German troops.
I'd like to see a few more like WSS 096, the marching soldier. I think he looks excellent.
I think they would make a nice change from the bright camouflage SS ones.

It would be nice to see some basic German troops.
I'd like to see a few more like WSS 096, the marching soldier. I think he looks excellent.
I think they would make a nice change from the bright camouflage SS ones.

Yea - I was thinking the same thing - the WS 38 - WS 42 Troops have been around awhile - it would be good to have some new sets.

many german troops at arnhem did not wear the camo uniforms, some ss units as well as wehrmacht and also luftwaffe personal and their is plenty of historical photographs of the germans at arnhem showing them in the grey/green uniforms so king and country have plenty of options available should be very interesting to see what andy comes up with.

I for one would happily welcome any German troops not in Camo uniform.Would be good to have some troops in the more familiar Garb of the German army.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back