Great Northern Toy Soldier and Model Figure Show (1 Viewer)

L

Laxley

The Great Northern Toy Soldier and Model Figure Show will be held on Sunday 18th November 2007, at the Davy Sporting Club, Prince of Wales Road, Sheffield, England. Junction 34 M1. A modest show of some 50+ tables, the best show north of Birmingham.

Welcome to the forum Len.
I'll be attending that one, so I'll catch up with you then.

Simon

Len

WOW on the super high way now!!!!:D Shannon your forum is getting wider and wider.

Super show we are there supporting it so see all that can attened........

Tony Neville
K&C UK

Len

WOW on the super high way now!!!!:D Shannon your forum is getting wider and wider.

Super show we are there supporting it so see all that can attened........

Tony Neville
K&C UK

Shouldn't you be asleep or doing something other than posting on the Forum. Otherwise, your wife, if your wife is like mine, will yell "get of that bleepity bleep Treefrog!" :eek:

Amongst the many traders attending, including King and Country (thankyou gents), Wm Britains have agreed to provide every child with a free toy(plastic ) soldier, start em off young!! and Mike Blake is putting on a new 1/32 war game.

Laxley

Wm Britains have agreed to provide every child with a free toy(plastic ) soldier, start em off young!!
Laxley

I've managed to round up 62 children to take. Have you got enough toy soldiers? Should be chaos. :eek:

Any one else attending this show tomorrow (apart from Tony)?

This show seemed a bit quiter than last years. Got to see the MG sets in the flesh for the first time and they lived up to my expectations. Only got a few of the figures as I'm having to pace myself for the London show in a fortnights time.

I was a bit rushed but did manage to snap a few shots of Tony's handy work:

DSCF0048.jpg

Simon

New BoB / Winter Germans with Portsmouth Fingerschlepper in the background

DSCF0056.jpg

And last one, L/Cpl Tony Neville failing his Airbourne driving test in style.
The broken water pipes in the foreground look superb.

DSCF0053.jpg

Apologies for not getting a few more shots, but a) I think most of the surprises are being saved up for the London Show and b) I was unbelievably late for work with an hour long drive ahead of me in lousy weather.

Simon

thanks guys for comments on the Dios.

Daunting time ahead with the Showroom to fit out with the Dios of all ranges!

And now by the 10th of Jan HAMLEYS want their Egyptian dio in the door way

Tony

Wow,these are stunning dios.Really good work Tony.How i'm going to choose what to buy in London i have no idea.

Rob

And last one, L/Cpl Tony Neville failing his Airbourne driving test in style.
The broken water pipes in the foreground look superb.

Apologies for not getting a few more shots, but a) I think most of the surprises are being saved up for the London Show and b) I was unbelievably late for work with an hour long drive ahead of me in lousy weather.

Simon

Brilliant photos Simon. Thanks a lot for posting them. Makes it easier for me to plagiarise Tony's great ideas.....:D:D:D:eek::rolleyes:
Cheers
H

The next Great Northern Toy Soldier Show will be held on Sunday 16th November at the Davy Sporting Club, Prince of Wales Road, Sheffield, England. Kick off at 10:30am, final whistle blown at 3pm.

All welcome

also nice beer and Dave is doing a curry.

Len

Users who are viewing this thread

Back