Great Recession Special! Entire K & C Collection For Sale! (1 Viewer)

jolomir

Private
Dear Collectors --

Times are tough and sacrifices must be made. I am preparing to post all of my K&C figures on e-bay but wanted to give right of first refusal to fellow collectors. All items are in GOOD condition and have been displayed in a smoke-free environment for about 6 years. I have retained all original boxes and packing foam for each set. A lot of these figures have been retired by K&C. Here's the list I am offering for sale:

AE03 Pharoah's Chariot
AE04 The Architects
AE05 The Painters
AE06 Stone Carvers
AE07 Wrapping the Mummy
AE08 The Mummy Painters
AE09 Standing Guard
AE11 Scaffolding
AE12 Pharoah Statues
AE13 Temple Facade
AE14 Pharoah's Head

EA001 Scottish Patrol
EA002 Scottish Bagpiper
EA003 Australian Attack

DD043 US Infantry Patrol
DD046 DDay Paratroopers
DD052 Lord Lovat Commandos
DD064 Tommy Patrol

Make me a decent offer and I'll hold the item for you without a bidding war. Paypal payments only please. You pay for actual shipping and insurance at cost (no markup). Send me an e-mail if you are interested. I plan on posting these to e-bay with pics by the end of October.

Thanks,
Joe Miranda
jlmiranda109@comcast.net

Email sent for lots of stuff. I am having email problems so please contact me if you didn't get the first one.

Dear Collectors --

Times are tough and sacrifices must be made. I am preparing to post all of my K&C figures on e-bay but wanted to give right of first refusal to fellow collectors. All items are in GOOD condition and have been displayed in a smoke-free environment for about 6 years. I have retained all original boxes and packing foam for each set. A lot of these figures have been retired by K&C. Here's the list I am offering for sale:

AE03 Pharoah's Chariot
AE04 The Architects
AE05 The Painters
AE06 Stone Carvers
AE07 Wrapping the Mummy
AE08 The Mummy Painters
AE09 Standing Guard
AE11 Scaffolding
AE12 Pharoah Statues
AE13 Temple Facade
AE14 Pharoah's Head

EA001 Scottish Patrol
EA002 Scottish Bagpiper
EA003 Australian Attack

DD043 US Infantry Patrol
DD046 DDay Paratroopers
DD052 Lord Lovat Commandos
DD064 Tommy Patrol

Make me a decent offer and I'll hold the item for you without a bidding war. Paypal payments only please. You pay for actual shipping and insurance at cost (no markup). Send me an e-mail if you are interested. I plan on posting these to e-bay with pics by the end of October.

Thanks,
Joe Miranda
jlmiranda109@comcast.net

UPDATED BID INFO BELOW

Dear Collectors/K&C Bidders:

Due to overwhelming response on my K&C sale items I have decided to establish a level playing field for bidding.

Below is my list of figures for sale with my minimum sale price for each item:

AE03 Pharoah's Chariot ($240)
AE04 The Architects ($100)
AE05 The Painters ($100)
AE06 The Stone Carvers ($100)
AE07 Wrapping the Mummy ($130)
AE08 The Mummy Painters ($130)
AE09 Standing Guard ($40)
AE11 Scaffolding Set ($40)
AE12 Pharoah Statues ($60)
AE13 Temple Facade ($60)
AE14 Pharoah's Head ($60)

EA001 Scottish Patrol ($100)
EA002 Scottish Bagpiper ($40)
EA003 Australian Attack ($100)

DD043 US Infantry Patrol ($100)
DD046 DDay Paratroopers ($100)
DD052 Lord Lovat Commandos ($100)
DD064 Tommy Patrol ($100)

Since I have had multiple requests for items I think it best to establish a sealed bid process. You will have until Sunday, October 23rd at 6PM EST to send me an e-mail bid for an item. Please provide a bid price for each individual item as I have had multiple requests for the same item. At 6:05PM on 10/23 I will open all e-mails and the sale of each item will go to the highest bidder. All bid e-mails will be revealed to all bidders upon opening of the bids.

Remember that I will only accept Paypal for payment. Sale price does not include shipping and insurance. I will charge you only the actual mailing/insurance costs as determined by USPS. I will include packaging and shipping materials at my cost.

Once I open the bids and a winner is established, I will confirm shipping/insurance cost to each winner and send a confirmation e-mail along with final payment price via Paypal. Any items not receiving bids will be posted on e-bay by October 29th.

Please note that all items are in GOOD condition, no missing parts, paint chips, etc. I will be photographing each item this afternoon. If you wish to receive an item photo before placing a bid please drop me a line and I will respond ASAP.

Hope this sounds fair and you are all still interested.

Sincerely,
Joe Miranda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back