hat PRUSSIAN INFANTRY WATERLOO (1 Viewer)

9thHussar

Sergeant
Hi

just seen some hat new test shots - plastic 1/32nd scale Prussian Regular Infantry 1813-1815 period - 6 marching and 6 action poses with seperate backpacks/rolled greatcoats. Outstanding figures - have a look at the painted figures section on th hat website. Loads of potential for conversions

Yes, They look nice. More Battalions for My Prussian Army.
Are those some of your painted samples on the Hat page?
FubAr

Prototypes for the command set look good i like the Flagbearer just needs a paper flag added.
Which i would prefer over having to paint a plastic one.

Hi Fubar

yes the guy at hat sent me them to paint. I have to complete the action poses next
Regards
9th/Dave

Hi Simo

yes - I think that the amount of raised detail on the sculpting helps to pick it out with the paintbrush. Look at the badges on the rear ammo cartouches.
These are pretty good figures - some of the best that I have come across. I am going to buy 10 boxes when they are on general sale and build up my Waterloo diorama that I have been planning for the last year or so. I was going to make it with 28mm plastic Victrix and Perry Miniatures, but these hat figures have pushed me back to my original scale of 54mm - 1/32nd.
Regards
Dave

Those are "sweet." Nice poses. They look more as if they are on the march as opposed to on parade.

These Prussian sets must be getting close to there release??...Im realy waiting for the Austrians.
Im thinking Aspern :D...seen some big dios in 1/72 of that battle looks great.

Saw their release discussed on THE MINIATURES PAGE. Can't be long now. Hat did send me some samples a while back which I have as of yet NOT painted.
I did one Jager and got some Prussian Blue on a few Line infantry.The Prussians are very nice .I should get some painted before I do any Waterloo displays.Holy crud, That's next month!!:eek::confused:
fUBaR

Yea June is almost here :eek:...got Waterloo on the brain myself might se what i can do for a Waterloo set up :rolleyes:
I take it hat will not be adding paper flags with there command sets?..Might have a look on the NapFlag site.
Looking foward to seing what you might have planned this year Harold.
How about re-setting up those Squares you did a few years back :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back