HaT Russians..One Box. (1 Viewer)

Im tyring to like em!..Painted just 4 but they are just so crude {allmost as bad as some Hong Kong Knock off's you se at a $2 dollar shop{eek3}.
Did only buy the action set maybe just the marching guys might be ok still i think the Blackcat and even the AIP Russians are much better.
There French lights and Prussians were great what went wrong i wonder?...Getting in the mood to paint some 54m Naps again whats decent?
Maybe i will buy a box of Hamburgers and chase up some old Italeri sets.

Im tyring to like em!..Painted just 4 but they are just so crude {allmost as bad as some Hong Kong Knock off's you se at a $2 dollar shop{eek3}.
Did only buy the action set maybe just the marching guys might be ok still i think the Blackcat and even the AIP Russians are much better.
There French lights and Prussians were great what went wrong i wonder?...Getting in the mood to paint some 54m Naps again whats decent?
Maybe i will buy a box of Hamburgers and chase up some old Italeri sets.

It may be the knapsack/cartridge box/sword part. These details really stick out too far as one unit. Maybe attaching the sword and c-box separately. I'm glad they weren't cast on.

They do look bulky when that gear is glued on....Anyway gave them to my kids along with a box of AIP french!
We have been having a blast, line up troops on either side of the room and take it in turns rolling a small ball to knock troops down!
Haven't had so much fun with plastics since i was a kid...And the kids cant stop playing even when im at work.

They do look bulky when that gear is glued on....Anyway gave them to my kids along with a box of AIP french!
We have been having a blast, line up troops on either side of the room and take it in turns rolling a small ball to knock troops down!
Haven't had so much fun with plastics since i was a kid...And the kids cant stop playing even when im at work.

That's how many of us started. Line up the plastics and use the projectile of choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back