Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

AWNT

Private
Really pleased I've found his forum because not only do I love Toy Soldiers the forum also ties in with my blog and I'll certainly be posting a link to here in my Toy Soldier section.

The blog only started up early April but it's doing better than I could have hoped for at this early stage. Under my Toy Soldier section I currently review Thomas Gunns Toy Soldiers and two days ago Tradition of London came on board, So it's still early days. I do really want that section to be a highlight of the blog, so I'm hoping I can get more on board!

Anyway the blog is called A Wargamers Needful Things. So far we review Wargames both PC and board, Toy Soldiers, Military history books, Military MiniFigs and a model making section has just opened. We also do interviews.

So if you fancy it come over and check out the Thomas Gunn review (Another will be published shortly), The 'Incoming' section tells you what is coming up.

Again I shall certainly highlight this forum over there. Infact I'd like to interview the forum owner. Does anyone have his contact details?

http://www.awargamersneedfulthings.co.uk/

Thanks for reading.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back