Hello from Temarek (1 Viewer)

Temarek

Private
Hello everyone

I am a new member to the forums, just located them within the last couple weeks.

About me
I have been collecting for the last 4 years. I started out collecting Britains and Conte in 2010 after a friend of mine showed me his Civil War and WW2 Britains/Conte collections.
By 2011 I had switched over to King and Country, Collectors Showcase, and Figarti. However for the most part I only purchase King and Country presently.
I collect mainly the WW2 time frame, especially the Battle of the Bulge series. I also collect the Market Garden and D-Day lines.

When not collecting Toy Soldiers I bounce around a tad, I collect 1/72 and 1/48 scale Die-cast aircraft with my favorite aircraft being the B-17. In my other collections also have 1/48 scale armor, and 1/700 die-cast ships. I collect Sci-Fi related items also, but I am about to start just concentrating on my WW2 items, especially with the prices sky rocketing as they are.

Welcome to the forum....cheers Artillery_Crazy

Hello everyone

I am a new member to the forums, just located them within the last couple weeks.

About me
I have been collecting for the last 4 years. I started out collecting Britains and Conte in 2010 after a friend of mine showed me his Civil War and WW2 Britains/Conte collections.
By 2011 I had switched over to King and Country, Collectors Showcase, and Figarti. However for the most part I only purchase King and Country presently.
I collect mainly the WW2 time frame, especially the Battle of the Bulge series. I also collect the Market Garden and D-Day lines.

When not collecting Toy Soldiers I bounce around a tad, I collect 1/72 and 1/48 scale Die-cast aircraft with my favorite aircraft being the B-17. In my other collections also have 1/48 scale armor, and 1/700 die-cast ships. I collect Sci-Fi related items also, but I am about to start just concentrating on my WW2 items, especially with the prices sky rocketing as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back