Help ID these Pirates? (2 Viewers)

Sgt Patzer

Private
Hello all! Very cool forum! New member here and also a new collector to plastic toy soldiers and action figures. The other day I was at the thrift store and found these guys in a bag of a bunch of plastic figures.

I think they are Pirates (well for sure one is) but I have no idea what they are from or who made them. They are made of a soft plastic and easy to bend. The only thing printed on them is "China" on the bottom of the base. I have searched Google and can't seem to find them. I am just curious...would anyone here have any info on these guys? Thanks! :smile2:

Pirates.jpg

Hello all! Very cool forum! New member here and also a new collector to plastic toy soldiers and action figures. The other day I was at the thrift store and found these guys in a bag of a bunch of plastic figures.

I think they are Pirates (well for sure one is) but I have no idea what they are from or who made them. They are made of a soft plastic and easy to bend. The only thing printed on them is "China" on the bottom of the base. I have searched Google and can't seem to find them. I am just curious...would anyone here have any info on these guys? Thanks! :smile2:

View attachment 217371

I also did a google image search, and could not find them. :( I remember seeing these somewhere, might have been in a dollar store or Walmart. If I come across something, I will let you know.

I also did a google image search, and could not find them. :( I remember seeing these somewhere, might have been in a dollar store or Walmart. If I come across something, I will let you know.

Cool thanks! I have never seen them before either but I think they are pretty neat. :)

they remind me of new-ray's style, but i don't recall them doing pirates. does safari do pirates in their toobs series? (i just checked...they do, but not those.)

sorry i can't be of more help.

View attachment 217371

Users who are viewing this thread

Back