Home Sweet home in Virginia (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Registered Member
Finally got things worked out to return to Tappahannock Virginia in the County where I grew up!!! Gave up the Corporate World for a little independent Butcher shop!! ...so many things I've missed over the last 22 years while in Arizona...real Country Ham Biscuits, Utz, Wise Chips!!! Moon pies!!! Natty Bo Beer, fresh Blue Crabs, TruAide Orange drink, and of course my favorite... Golden Skillet Chicken!!!!!!😋😋...oh and Fire Flies..( lightening Bugs)....been a absolute whirlwind the last year...but life has a strange way of working out if you don't give up.🙏🙏🙏

Finally got things worked out to return to Tappahannock Virginia in the County where I grew up!!! Gave up the Corporate World for a little independent Butcher shop!! ...so many things I've missed over the last 22 years while in Arizona...real Country Ham Biscuits, Utz, Wise Chips!!! Moon pies!!! Natty Bo Beer, fresh Blue Crabs, TruAide Orange drink, and of course my favorite... Golden Skillet Chicken!!!!!!😋😋...oh and Fire Flies..( lightening Bugs)....been a absolute whirlwind the last year...but life has a strange way of working out if you don't give up.🙏🙏🙏

I lived in N.VA many years ago and my wife is from AZ. So I understand the contrast. Trees, seasons, heat, humidity, traffic, history. A lot of pros and cons. N.VA has grown tremendously over the last couple of decades. I avoid it at all costs. The traffic is insane, but the rural areas of VA are beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back