Hougoumont buildings (1 Viewer)

Leo The Gaul

Registered Member
Hello guys,

I was hoping anyone who owns/saw the JG Hougoumont Buildings could tell/show me if these are also detailed from behind? Or is the South side more to be used like a facade with only the front detailed? I'm planning on making a smaller version of hougoumont but since i would be placing the barns differently they would have to be detailed front & back.

friendly regards

leo

Hello guys,

I was hoping anyone who owns/saw the JG Hougoumont Buildings could tell/show me if these are also detailed from behind? Or is the South side more to be used like a facade with only the front detailed? I'm planning on making a smaller version of hougoumont but since i would be placing the barns differently they would have to be detailed front & back.

friendly regards

leo

Both sides on the farm and cow sheds can be displayed, each are different from front to back. Very nice pieces, I wish John would do some of the other buildings in the chateau estate. Robin.

Found one blurred photo of the rear, never have displayed that way, but no reason why not, perfectly acceptable. Robin.

Attachments

• P8200004.jpg
    P8200004.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 567
  • P8150001.jpg
    P8150001.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 1,199
Thanks for the pictures really an amazing piece! I wonder if JG would make more of hougoumont only problem is the size of it, i'm already struggling to find space for the southside:)

both sides on the farm and cow sheds can be displayed, each are different from front to back. Very nice pieces, i wish john would do some of the other buildings in the chateau estate. Robin.

hi robin, i was wondering if there was a way to pose figures along the top of the wall. I have a huge trophy collection and was thinking of purchasing hougemont if one it went with trophy size figures and two there was a way to display figures firing from the top of the wall?

hi robin, i was wondering if there was a way to pose figures along the top of the wall. I have a huge trophy collection and was thinking of purchasing hougemont if one it went with trophy size figures and two there was a way to display figures firing from the top of the wall?

Just visit the TF shop JG has the firing platforms which I bought and work well. JGHGM06. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back