Hudson & Allen Studios coming to the Toronto toy soldier show in May (1 Viewer)

zulucollector

Sergeant
I don't think Hudson and Allen has ever been at a Canadian show before.. Lucky for us...

Come join the Ontario Model Soldier Society as it celebrates its 52nd year of hosting Canada’s largest toy soldier show “ON PARADE”. Witness history as it is portrayed by thousands of miniature figures, strategically displayed throughout locations at Toronto’s own historic Fort York. Delight to displays of past history, miniature bands and parades, as well as meet representatives of toy soldier and model figure manufacturers. This year we will have Ken Osen from William Britain Ltd and Ericka Osen from Hudson & Allen Studios, as well as Borgfeldts (Canada) Ltd distributors at the show. Visit our large vendor area featuring Canada’s largest gathering of military miniature vendors. The show also features military re-enactors and an open competition area for anyone wishing to enter figures. “ON PARADE” is free with paid admission to Fort York. Show location: Fort York National Historic Site, 250 Fort York Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario, Saturday 3 May, 2014, 10 am to 4:00 pm. For further information contact Tom Elliot at (905) 542-2393 or email: elliot45@hotmail.com. You can also check out the OMSS web site at www.omss.ca and the Fort York web site at: http://www.fortyork.ca.

Hudson and Allen made the trip north.. I was able to pickup a couple of items as pictured.... They are working on a couple new buildings to add their product line. They are still transitioning from Michigan to Iowa....

Attachments

• 20140503_141435_resized.jpg
    20140503_141435_resized.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 322
Hudson and Allen made the trip north.. I was able to pickup a couple of items as pictured.... They are working on a couple new buildings to add their product line. They are still transitioning from Michigan to Iowa....
It turns out that ken did a little of the painting himself......love some of custom work including the pipe sticking out of the rubble..

Any hints on what buildings are coming in the future? I have their smaller factory building and smokestack and would like to add another to my collection. Hopefully they release their bigger factory piece again. I missed out on that one.

"Any hints on what buildings are coming in the future? I have their smaller factory building and smokestack and would like to add another to my collection. Hopefully they release their bigger factory piece again. I missed out on that one."

I think they plan to add to their village sets... I believe there was talk of another factory add on as well but don't hold me to that one.... Erika implied it would be two months before they get back into the production so you may have another shot at the large factory again.. I am still shocked how big it is.... I ordered my one via Ken before the show as that way they could exhibit t the cdn market and I heard quite a few people comment on it. Hudson and Allen technically were at the exhibit portion next to wbrtiains as opposed to the vendor building so it was more for show than sale at their table.... I guess we will have to wait until the new website is up for all the details.

Yes I'M still waiting to see what new buildings they release...RON {sm4}:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back