I- phone format changes?? (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Hi all, anyone notice any changes when you log on to treefrog through your I-phone?? mine is totally different, and I'm not very fond of it, hard to follow along a thread, or pull up quick posts/threads?? wondering if it's just me?...Sammy

Hi all, anyone notice any changes when you log on to treefrog through your I-phone?? mine is totally different, and I'm not very fond of it, hard to follow along a thread, or pull up quick posts/threads?? wondering if it's just me?...Sammy

Any chance you can grab a screen shot so I can see what you are looking at? I might have to have my forum guy straighten things out.

Pete

I'm using an iPhone right now and looks the same to me. Are you using the mobile or classic version. I use the latter.

Website works fine on my iPhone & ipad. I stopped using the mobile version months ago. It displays error messages when you try to access new posts.

Sounds like we have issues with the mobile version. Who is using it...and what are you seeing?

They never lied about their products, just see the logo, a piece is missing .
And big announcement from Mercedes, you can download now the brakes control ............ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back