I'm going crazy!?! (1 Viewer)

my1968gto

Private 2
If any of you remember? this is the month k&c was going to have the new dispatches up for the crusader line, And yet again! no crusaders. they said that a big clutch of them were going to be released this month. in a 9/6/10 post. how much longer do the crusader collectors have to wait??? Sorry, I just wanted to see if anybody else can't wait for this line to be release.

Why don't you contact Andy directly. Work permitting, he's quite responsive to collectors' questions.

I am waiting for the Crusades, too - but I am still sane :)

It seems to be all WW2 this past few months - which I like but not collecting.

This does seem a bit odd, doesn't it. K & C seems to be dropping the ball on the Crusades line, which from what I have seen is one of their most popular lines. Go figure. But you don't have to go crazy. There are now several other companies that have just recently filled the Crusades gap that is being left by K&C. FL has just released some very nice figures and they say they will be releasing even more Crusades figures later this month and will also eventually release siege engines, etc. Looks like a good alternative. Perhaps there will be some mounted figurs included in their next release. Black Hawk recently released a nice line of Templars and some Saracens, but, just like K&C, nobody seems to know when the rest of their figures will be released. The best bet right now seems to be FL. I'm going to order my first FL Crusades figure today!

Admittedly, I do not collect KC Crusaders but I would rather not see a product announced in dispatches and then have it be delayed than to see it announced prematurely. If Andy says it's in the works, you will see it, I'll guarantee it. I have never known him to provide pictures of a figure and then say it ain't gonna happen- so he might have made a mistake and you don't get the announcement in November- maybe he made a mistake, contrary to popular opinion, he ain't Jesus, we can cut him some slack.

Patience my padawans. I am sure they will be arriving soon.

This does seem a bit odd, doesn't it. K & C seems to be dropping the ball on the Crusades line, which from what I have seen is one of their most popular lines. Go figure. But you don't have to go crazy. There are now several other companies that have just recently filled the Crusades gap that is being left by K&C. FL has just released some very nice figures and they say they will be releasing even more Crusades figures later this month and will also eventually release siege engines, etc. Looks like a good alternative. Perhaps there will be some mounted figurs included in their next release. Black Hawk recently released a nice line of Templars and some Saracens, but, just like K&C, nobody seems to know when the rest of their figures will be released. The best bet right now seems to be FL. I'm going to order my first FL Crusades figure today!

This one looks very nice though..http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23544

Jeff

Yes, I will definately order that great new K&C mounted knight carrying the Saracen flags and will probably also order the rest of the upcoming K&C Crusades releases. I have them all so far. They're just great! King and Country has the most (and in my opinion the best) Crusades offerings at the best prices. I'm just trying to help a fellow collector keep from going crazy. And.....the fact that there are also Crusades offerings now from other manufacturers will just give me more alternatives and added enjoyment in my collecting. It's a great time to be collecting the Crusades in 54mm!

I'm not sweating it as it's giving me much needed time (as in room in my toy soldier budget) to accumulate a bunch of the new BoB releases that have been coming out-not to mention the winter tiger.
When Andy releases some more Crusaders... I'll buy 'em !
mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back