Images Missing from File Upload Manager and Forum Posts (1 Viewer)

ivanmoe

Command Sergeant Major
Something interesting has happened to image files that I've uploaded here at TF. Posts of mine that included such files no longer display the images. Further, ALL the links in the posts appear to have been removed. Posts that include images hosted off-site are completely unaffected.

Another oddball aspect of the situation is that the file upload manager appears to "remember" the files, as both the file name and size are displayed in the interface. However, ALL of the frames are empty, hundreds and hundreds of empty frames.:confused:

This isn't the end of the world as I've stored all the files elsewhere. Still, it's somewhat disruptive of the JJD forum (in particular) and may impact other posters who are similarly situated.:(

-Moe

This is one of the last threads that I uploaded images for:

https://forum.treefrogtreasures.com/showthread.php?63211-Roy-Brown-s-Camel&p=791713#post791713

The images are missing from Post #1 in the thread.

As I mentioned in my post above, the files are still cited by name in the file manager utility, as is the file size. However, if I try and insert ANY of the files into a post, a green question mark appears in the associated frame. From there, it appears my only option is to upload more files/images.:confused: Very strange.

-Moe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back