Imperial Miniatures / AQM - Castings Updates (1 Viewer)

Imperial Miniatures

Private 1st Class
Hi

I have been slowly updating the website with new photographs of sets and adding individual castings. I will add to this thread as I get new sets photographed and castngs sorted out.

Generally, foot figures are £5.50 and mounted £14.50 for a casting which is supplied in a bag with a colour photo and painting guide.

I've added a few of the ordinance and other sets:
TB261.jpg

TB266.jpg

TB335-2.jpg

TB288-2.jpg

Quite a lot more to follow with the British and Central Indian Horse as Kandahar next to do...

TB267.jpg

Things have been a little slow lately due to a number of reasons.

I lost a week or so to 'flu and have been very busy with my main wargames business (which pays the bills). Frustratingly, my sculptor for the gun crews, etc has been completely unresponsive and hasn't produced anything in the last 2 months. I will have more words today but may be loking for a new sculptor capable of matching the AQM style and size....

I am up to date on orders though and painted these camel corps for a customer recently - they will be added to the website when I get a chance....

s-TB250A.jpg
s-TB250B.jpg
s-TB250C.jpg
s-TB250D.jpg

Very pretty! Any plans eventually to re-release any of the Imperial Germans that AQM produced?

Prost!
Brad

Very pretty! Any plans eventually to re-release any of the Imperial Germans that AQM produced?

Prost!
Brad

Thanks, yes - still planning to pick up the Imperial Germans once I've made some headway with the colonial ranges. I need to make some more space in the workshop for moulds (it is full!) but have finally persuaded my wife to allow me to use another part of the house for paint stocks storage... :)

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back