in search of a knight (1 Viewer)

sabre07

Private
I am looking for a Battle of Hastings-era mounted knight, rearing horse, open faced helm, shield, armed with a spear.

Plastic or metal, no matter.
Prefer unpainted, kit form ok.
Maker no matter.
Prefer 54mm.
Molds are ok.

I am looking to match up a logo figure in order to have a give-away type item to customers. Therefore, the cheaper the better, as I will be supplying many.

I come to this forum as I need to draw on the collective brains of the herd. Somebody may know just the figure described. My forte' is playset plastic and I don't have anything that meets my description.

If I have to do some converting or horse swapping, I am willing.

Help me out guys. If you see this request on other forums, please forgive me. I am firing a torpedo spread.
cavcurt@aol.com

I see a lot of real nice castings out of russia on ebay all the time. They are mostly unmounted but I have seen mounted figures also and the castings are incredible on some of them,very detailed.
Do a search for castings, kits, lead, knights ect. and you,ll find some real nice stuff!!! I,ve been tempted many times by some of these casting and even bought a few when the price was right. If I have the camera out at some point I,ll have to take a few pictures of the few that I have.

I see a lot of real nice castings out of russia on ebay all the time. They are mostly unmounted but I have seen mounted figures also and the castings are incredible on some of them,very detailed.
Do a search for castings, kits, lead, knights ect. and you,ll find some real nice stuff!!! I,ve been tempted many times by some of these casting and even bought a few when the price was right. If I have the camera out at some point I,ll have to take a few pictures of the few that I have.

Hi Tim,

Please do take some pictures of the castings you have. I would love to see them!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

SABRE

The Russian castings on ebay are availible from Mikhail Yankelevich in Philly. His phone is 215-579-9114 or 267-394-8481. His email is (myank@mail.ru). Also check out amber under moderan toy soldiers on ebay. They will often special order castings of their painted figures.

7thdiv

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back