Indy Toy Solier Show (1 Viewer)

mbennett

Private
For those of you in the midwest who need a toy soldier fix, the 21st Indy Toy Soldier show will be held on Sunday, April 18, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EST). The show will be held at the Sheraton Inn North, 8787 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, Indiana.

I have attended this show for almost all of its 21 years and have always found it worth the trip from my home in Chicago. And I always find some good bargains. The show is MUCH smaller than OTSN--I call it intimate--and that means more time to visit and re-visit all the vendors. There is some room trading on Saturday, but it is not extensive.

This show is usually held on the last weekend in March, but a scheduling problem pushed it back this year.

Thanks for posting, Mike! Have you added this to the forum calendar? That would make it possible for people to give themselves reminder alerts for the show, and it would appear at the bottom of the main page, too.

Prost!
Brad

Thanks for posting, Mike! Have you added this to the forum calendar? That would make it possible for people to give themselves reminder alerts for the show, and it would appear at the bottom of the main page, too.

Prost!
Brad

In addition, you can visit the Indy Show website.. Lots of photos from past show, reservation and dealer information, etc..

http://www.playsetmagazine.com/IndyShow/

I've been the past several years and always have a good time, but as was mentioned - it is a small show..

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back