insurance valuation (1 Viewer)

nigelhaywood123

Private 2
spoken with Vectis auctions and they agreeing true valuation what someone is willing to pay past or present.

The FOV Tiger in winter white I buying few years back for £30, if selling in ebay recently for £80 is then valued at £80 providing retained proof of. In other words print off a copy of the one selling in ebay. An arduous job of tracking down and printing if you've got a large collection.

Alternatively can pay Vectis Auctions (in UK) who will value whole collection. They do this working for both sides. valueing for the insurance companies, and valueing for you against the insurance companies. Their price is dependant on size of collection. Never realy went into how much this would cost.
For me, I am covered under my household policy since no single item is valued individually over £1000.
Check out your own home insurance policies??

I would suggest that if Vectis do work for the insurance companies, then worst case scenario, firstly leave any valuation to the insurance companies and let them pay Vectis for their valuation of.
If not happy afterwards can always go back or elsewhere for another valuation. Mostly would have to pay for this service, unless can get a dealer or similar to do this for free. I've got my own ideas on this.
Unscrupulously can always get your mates to write out receipts for?? Insurance companies might argue against, but would force them into paying for professional valuation from Vectis or the likes.

Is food for thought !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back