ios7 issues (1 Viewer)

Foxhole_Adam

Private 1st Class
Hi,

Has anyone else upgraded their iphone to ios7 and found the forum just doesnt work?

Upgraded as soon as it was available on my phone and the issue of the site format has only happened in the last few days.

I can screen grab an image to show if anyone wants / needs some clarification.

\working fine on Ipad though, just seems to be iPhone. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cheers

Adam

I upgraded the iPad and didn't like it; the fonts look cheap and it doesn't remember passwords.

I will not upgrade the iPhone until forced to.

I upgraded the iPad and didn't like it; the fonts look cheap and it doesn't remember passwords.

I will not upgrade the iPhone until forced to.

Same you Brad updated my iPads but not my iPhone and the update kill your batterie as well:wink2:

I hate the look of the new system on my iPad. Cheap 8bit graphics. I like apple products for their ease of use and user friendly graphics.

If this is what I saw in the store when purchasing the iPad I would have passed. It was not just the OS look that changed they had to change the way the iCal looks and functions, and note pad, and the list goes on. I am thinking about setting it back but I have purchased items since then that I don't want to lose.

I tell people not to upgrade to the new ios7. It just looks awful.

Matthew

I hate the look of the new system on my iPad. Cheap 8bit graphics. I like apple products for their ease of use and user friendly graphics.

If this is what I saw in the store when purchasing the iPad I would have passed. It was not just the OS look that changed they had to change the way the iCal looks and functions, and note pad, and the list goes on. I am thinking about setting it back but I have purchased items since then that I don't want to lose.

I tell people not to upgrade to the new ios7. It just looks awful.

Matthew

How do chance it back ?

I actually like the new looks of iOS 7, and the forum works fine. My problem was when my black 64 gig iPhone 5 slid out of my hand a few days ago and landed on my tile floor. Of course it landed right on the corner by the camera. The black anodized aluminum actually chiped and the screen cracked. It worked for a while before it crapped out. I always thought the iPhone 5 felt too lite and fragile. It's actually cheaper to buy a new phone then to have it fixed. Front glass is 100 bucks just for the part. Verizon gave me a trade in credit. I ended up, with a new iPhone 5c. Best iPhone I ever had so far. It's a little bigger and heavier. The plastic backs edges are rounded and it doesn't feel like it's going to slide out of your hand. Only problem is the color options. I wish it was available in black. I ended up with blue, which looks like union sky blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back