Is War Park and First Legion still in business? (1 Viewer)

mblair1977

Private 2
Is War Park and First Legion still in business?

No updates on their websites in a long time.
I have placed orders on both days ago and the orders are still showing processing.
I emailed both a couple of days ago and have not received any response.

First Legion shows next business day shipping and that certainly didn't happen.

I can’t speak for WP but FL announced releases in late December. You might want to take a look at their FB page, which lists them.

As far as their not shipping product quickly I’d suggest you contact them directly before complaining here.

I can’t speak for WP but FL announced releases in late December. You might want to take a look at their FB page, which lists them.

As far as their not shipping product quickly I’d suggest you contact them directly before complaining here.

As I stated in the post, I have tried contacting them. No need to be a jerk.

Hi mblair1977,

Next time try ordering from Chris Tay at he'll keep you posted throughout the whole process.
As far as FL, I received notice last week something I ordered had shipped.
For Warpark, could it be Chinese New Year Holiday?

Regards,

Oh no, the First Legion website has been down for 36 hours?!?!?!?!!?

Time to break out the smelling salts! Clearly First Legion has declared bankruptcy and gone out of business...

Ya'll just kill me with your constant reports of manufacturers being in trouble. ;)

2 years is a long time for any company to not have new updates regarding products on their website.
A week is a long time for no response or update on an order that said “Ships Next Business Day”.
Almost a week and still no response to the inquiry for said order.
The site has now been down 3 days.

I believe my question is valid.

Is War Park and First Legion still in business?

No updates on their websites in a long time.
I have placed orders on both days ago and the orders are still showing processing.
I emailed both a couple of days ago and have not received any response.

First Legion shows next business day shipping and that certainly didn't happen.

War Park shut down on January 5th for Chinese New Year, will be awhile before they are up and running again, but no orders are currently being shipped.

George, any information on FL??

I'm not a computer expert by any means, but a few days ago when I accessed the site, I got for the first time ever a message saying the site is not secure/proceeding may result in your data being stolen.............that's never happened before as their site is secure, so maybe there is some sort of IT issue that they are resolving at the moment?

I'm not a computer expert by any means, but a few days ago when I accessed the site, I got for the first time ever a message saying the site is not secure/proceeding may result in your data being stolen.............that's never happened before as their site is secure, so maybe there is some sort of IT issue that they are resolving at the moment?

That happens when your certificate has expired.

That happens when your certificate has expired.
War Park has Chinese Holyday season from January, 5., until beginning of Febuary, and FL? They sended me a week ago some stuff I've ordered. I do not see actually problems ... but what was yesterday may be something differenet, things coud change quickly, I don't know.

Oh no, the First Legion website has been down for 36 hours?!?!?!?!!?

Time to break out the smelling salts! Clearly First Legion has declared bankruptcy and gone out of business...

Ya'll just kill me with your constant reports of manufacturers being in trouble. ;)

how is conte these days

As I stated in the post, I have tried contacting them. No need to be a jerk.
Brad has been here for a while, he use to moderate, he knew me as Spartan71(I forgot my password I haven't been here in a while, so I can not log in under that.. This was my nephews, but he has not used it), but anyway, Brad has been here for a while, Him and Rob are possibly the people that has been here from the start.. Anyway, Brad.is just protecting people.. As far as First Legion, They come through, it might just take them a bit, First Legion models, has been as great as King and Country, if not a step up, so if you want top of the line models, they are near the top, if not the top..

War Park has Chinese Holyday season from January, 5., until beginning of Febuary, and FL? They sended me a week ago some stuff I've ordered. I do not see actually problems ... but what was yesterday may be something differenet, things coud change quickly, I don't know.
First Legion would be in the same schedule, they go dark for a bit every year... Around this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back