J.G. Miniatures No.19 "Snow White Set" (1 Viewer)

Iron Brigade

Command Sergeant Major
I was just wondering if anyone has any idea of what this "old" John Gittins "No.19 Snow White Set" might be worth if I should put it up for sale? This set was purchased in about 1995 or so for my wife. However, I have been doing just a bit of downsizing again & my wife said she is willing to let this set go. Set's base is at about 12 x 5.5 inches & model facade building is about 10.5 inches high & about 10.25 inches wide. Scale is at about 1:32. Set & original set box are in mint or very near mint condition. Any comments about how much this set might be worth now? See photo below.

"Iron Briage" / Gary

J.G. Miniatures Snow White Set 005Forum1.jpg

Since October 18, 2011 this J.G. Miniatures rare set (only about #60 made per Mr. John Gittins between 1995 & about 2000) has now been listed at the Consignment sales area of Treefrog Treasures home page. Price is $398.00 USD. Original price was $300.00 USD. Scale is at 1:32.

"Iron Brigade"

View attachment 77700[/QUOTE]

Hello to all at the Forum:

On 14 December 2011 the price on the John Gittins "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" set has been reduced by $50.00 to $348.00.

"Iron Brigade"

Hello:

As of 12 January 2012 the price of the John Gittins "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" has been reduced to only $298.00!

"Iron Brigade" / Seller of this set via Treefrog Treasures Consignment Sale

Greetings:

As of 27 February 2012 the price on the sale of the splendid looking J. G. Miniatures' "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs" has now been reduced to ONLY $198.00. This is a great bargain over the starting price of $398.00 US Dollars and the original 1995 price of $300.00 US Dollars as well! This is a rare item of only about 60 sets ever made by John Gittins as per his own statements made to Shannon Reuss.

See Treefrog Treasures Consignment Sales at their home page under "Shop @ Treefrog Treasures" and then under "Other Manufacturers". Also, see photo of this set at posting#3 below.

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Hello to all:

Since 19 March 2012 the price on the Treefrog Consignment sale of the very rare J.G. Mininatures (John Gittins) set of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" has now been reduced to ONLY $150.00. The original price when first listed was $398 and the original cost of this set in 1995 was $300.00. There will be no more price reductions. See photo of this set below.

Best regards, "Iron Brigade"

NOTE:

The six month Treefrog Treasures Consignment period ends on April 18, 2012. If this set does not sell at the bargain price of $150.00 by then I will have Treefrog sent this set back to me.

"Iron Brigade"

NOTE:

The six month Treefrog Treasures Consignment period ends on April 18, 2012. If this set does not sell at the bargain price of $150.00 by then I will have Treefrog sent this set back to me.

"Iron Brigade"

Hello:

This vintage J.G. Miniatures set selling on Consignment sale at Treefrog treasures was sold on April 18, 2012 to a member of the Forum. Thanks!

"Iron Brigade"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back