JG Beach Mat (1 Viewer)

craig1985taylor

Command Sergeant Major
I am currently putting my birthday order together from K&C uk & im thinking about adding a few JG senics to the order, my question is if I just buy the standard beach mat listed on the K&C website what size will it be? As it doesn't list the size on the web page! Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Craig

I am currently putting my birthday order together from K&C uk & im thinking about adding a few JG senics to the order, my question is if I just buy the standard beach mat listed on the K&C website what size will it be? As it doesn't list the size on the web page! Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Craig

I think if you go on JG own web site it will give you the size of there stuff

I think if you go on JG own web site it will give you the size of there stuff

I tryed that & for some reason it didn't say there ether? Most of there other matts had sizes listed but not all of them are the same so I'm still not sure. {sm2}

Craig

I tryed that & for some reason it didn't say there ether? Most of there other matts had sizes listed but not all of them are the same so I'm still not sure. {sm2}

Craig

I would of thought there be all stand size so that they could work together

Craig, try emailing JG direct, he's a very helpful chap and sure he won't mind you asking.

Rob

Craig

Hi Craig...I purchased not so long ago a rough pasture mat from JG 120cm x 65cm No Problem!!...Just give him a ring, tell him your ideas and the size you wish. As already stated here he is a very helpfull Guy, I am sure he can sort you out!!!.

Regards Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back