JG Miniatures website problems? (1 Viewer)

Sahara

Command Sergeant Major
Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem I am. I have checked JG miniatures website several times within the last two weeks and I cannot pull any pictures up of their products. Every piece of merchandise has a empty photo spot that says "No product picture currently available".

Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem I am. I have checked JG miniatures website several times within the last two weeks and I cannot pull any pictures up of their products. Every piece of merchandise has a empty photo spot that says "No product picture currently available".

If you read the sidebar on the site, it says that their server or something is having problems which they are attempting to resolve.
Hope that helps,
Sandor:salute::

Thxs, I didn't see that. Just assumed that the site would be up by now. Its been down awhile now.

I can't view any of the products either..."no product image currently available"...

this is posted on the site under "Latest News"...

SITE PROBLEM

Sorry but as you may have noticed all product images on this site are missing, my web hosts are working to correct this problem as soon as possible.

Still no images, been a couple of weeks now I think, those web hosts need a rocket!!! ^&grin{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back