Jg pond and civic bld.with romans (1 Viewer)

MC BOWEN

Sergeant First Class
HI GUYS FEW PIC'S OF THE LARGE JG POND AS A CAMP UNDER ATTACK AND CIVIC BLD'S DURING SLAVE REVOLT.
DSC00987.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

ROYALWELCH---THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.THEY ARE MOSTLY AEROART BUT THERE ARE KOLOBOB AND OTHER OTHER RUSSIAN MAKERS MIXED IN.IN THE CIVIC BUILDING DIO THERE ARE EVEN SOME CONTE SPARTACUS FIGURES SINCE I COULD NOT FIND ENOUGH RUSSIAN SLAVES AND GLADIATORS TO FILL IT O
UT---FROM A DISTANCE I THINK THEY WORK FINE TO FILL OUT MY SLAVE REVOLT.A LITTLE CLOSER SHOT.
DSC00979.jpg

hi is that Kolobob safe to buy off because I ve only once bought off a Russian and still never received my soldier and took months to get my money back. Being in the UK I occasionally visit Ken Jackson at Maison millitaire he stocks an awful lot of these figures and I pick up one or two a year.
Sorry to go off thread here.

hi is that kolobob safe to buy off because i ve only once bought off a russian and still never received my soldier and took months to get my money back. Being in the uk i occasionally visit ken jackson at maison millitaire he stocks an awful lot of these figures and i pick up one or two a year.
Sorry to go off thread here.

boris at kolobob is very reliable he has 5000 plus +feedback's on e-bay.that said it takes a long time to get items.i got a lot of my kolobob on e-bay when guys are selling their collections.i just got a real nice kolobob figure --roman last week on e-bay us.i order from england once in a while -never had a problem -so you should be able to get some figures on us e-bay -if there are not enough on uk version.mike b.

I GOT THESE KOLOBOB FIGURES ON E-BAY.THE SHIELD PAINTING IS WHERE THE QUALITY REALLY SHOWS FOR ME.LOVE AEROERT TO DEATH BUT I THINK THESE ARE A LITTLE BETTER.HOPE THIS HELPS MIKE B.
DSC01073.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

Thanks Mike for sharing those pictures,they are awesome figures I love the one with the spear or pilium I am not a Roman expert my main collection and interest are Napoleonics but I do love any good, well done figure. you have a nice collection.I ll post a few pictures of some Napoleonics tommorrow.
Iwan

MC BOWEN - you TS collection is just brilliant. I've just started with a small K&C LAH collection a few month ago. But I would love to get into collecting the Romans as well. Your displays are a real inspiration. And these Kolobob Romans are outstanding - but so are their price !!! {sm2}

Thanks for sharing your brilliant collection with us. I've saved all the pictures you've uploaded already.

Oliver

Ostrein thank you for your overly kind words. I love the romans and ww11 my main area's.i will post another shield photo later in the connoisseur thread under MORE makers.see you there.mike b.

Nice displays, Mike!

The Roman dio obviously dates to the end of the reign of Constantine--anyone else spot the clue?

Prost!
Brad

Nice collection!! You got me looking at the Kolobob figures too. Those are fantastic! If my collecting dollar wasn't already stretched so thin....

nice collection!! You got me looking at the kolobob figures too. Those are fantastic! If my collecting dollar wasn't already stretched so thin....

very true but sometimes on e-bay they go for a cheaper price compared to getting them in russia.and sometimes they get bid up really high.depends i guess on how many guys need that model- figure.i have gotten many of mine at below russian retail.mike b.

Nice collection!! You got me looking at the Kolobob figures too. Those are fantastic! If my collecting dollar wasn't already stretched so thin....

JUST SAW A VERY NICE KOLOBOB ROMAN ON E-BAY FOR UNDER 100.00.JUST A THOUGHT IF YOU ARE LOOKING.MIKE B.{eek3}{eek3}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back